Letter L-Lima in the Nautical Signal Flags Alphabet
Nautical Decor Pillow Covers
Great Gift for Boaters, Yacht Owners & Nautical Home Decor
Each pillow represents one letter in the Nautical Signal Flags Alphabet. So, you can buy multiple letter combinations to spell out personal names, boat names, etc. Have fun with it!
Here's some ideas to spell: S-O-S, L-O-V-E, S-A-I-L
World Wide Shipping.
Nautical Flags Meanings of L-Lima
In the nautical world, each nautical flag has a certain nautical meaning, for signaling and communication. In this case the nautical flags meaning of L-Lima is:
In harbour: "The ship is quarantined."
At sea: "You should stop your vessel instantly."
For Nautical Decor:
Add a personal touch to your space with amazing broadcloth pillows. These pillows are super soft and durable which means they are a fully functional piece of art that are meant to be used.
• Available in 3 Options: Stuffed & Sewn, Zip Cover, Zip Cover with Insert
• Stuffed Pillow and Insert - Polyester/Polyfill
• Durable Polyester Broadcloth Fabric That is Soft To The Touch
• Dye-Sublimated Print Using Non-Solvent Water-Based Inks with No VOCs
• Spot Treatment with Damp Cloth; Tumble Dry
• Recommended for Indoor Use
Note: These are custom made to order, therefore No Returns.
L-Lima Nautical Signal Flags Alphabet, Nautical Decor Pillow Covers, Gifts for Boaters & Yacht Owners.